DBC Guiding Principles In envisioning and supporting the development of DigitalBC, a set of guiding principles will serve as an anchor. These common values form the foundation for ongoing dialogue, engagement, and collaboration across institutions, organizations, and sectors. At the core of these values is the deeply held belief and commitment to the public good.
- Radical Collaboration – develop partnerships across institutions
- Action – collaborate to produce tangible outcomes
- Sustainability – commit to the sustained success of the PDL
- Stewardship – at all times act responsibly and ethically
- Coherence – align our efforts with the national developments
These principles were reviewed and endorsed at the May 10, 2016 Symposium.